[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
UDR is seeking qualified candidates for a Cost Account Manager (CAM) for our customer in Carlsbad, NM for the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP).
Per diem is available for those who qualify
Assists in basic cost and schedule duties applying planning and control techniques in accordance with prescribed system criteria.
Assist in the maintenance of budget estimates and respond to any issues or changes to these estimates.
Utilize automated financial systems to perform special cost or schedule studies and scenario development.
Assists in the preparation of basic data reports and review output to ensure valid information in the automated tracking systems.
Develops variety of raw cost and schedule data applying full knowledge of planning and control techniques in accordance with prescribed procedures and system criteria.
Coordinates report preparation.
Develops and publishes costs and schedules.
Interpret costs and schedules to prepare budgets. Develops programs for cost and schedule tracking and analysis.
Develops master project plan for cost and schedules.
1. Support project teams, policy direction and priorities needed to achieve success, while adhering to quality, environmental and safety objectives.
2. Support established baselines and effective oversight of project controls staff personnel to control baselines.
3. Provide support of oral and written presentations to internal and external customers regarding project implementation plans, status, changes and new approaches, including complex technical, organizational, and financial issues.
4. Demonstrate a working knowledge in area(s) of project controls to support the establishment of optimum conditions and effective utilization of resources and facilities, including equipment, staffing, and funding.
5. Control efforts to ensure project progress is within schedule, cost, technical, environmental, and legal baselines. Support the timely submittal of all required progress and status reports.
6. Provide support to the subject matter expert/advisor to project managers/teams, peers, less experienced project controls staff, senior management and external customers.
7. Support problems and issues within developing processes involving a diverse group of functional participants and stakeholders. Exercise judgement within defined limits.
8. Support the development and implementation of primary and alternative actions.
9. Support the negotiations and conflict management among project control team members, which affect projects and other internal/external stakeholders.
10. Utilize a fundamental level of creativity, resourcefulness, and ingenuity to develop, evaluate and present new or alternative approaches to support project execution.
This position requires a bachelors degree in an Accounting or Business discipline, or equivalent, plus a minimum of five years related practical experience.
10-15+ years of experience desired.
PMP is a plus.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website
UDR will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer supporting a drug-free work environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!