[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Summary: Roles and Responsibilities: Our client needs a mechanical engineer to provide support on the following duties:
1. Plans, develops, and coordinates a large and important engineering project or a number of small projects.
2. Performs complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
3. May develop and evaluate plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities to be carried out by others.
4. Assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, equipment or quality control systems.
5. Organizes own work and that of other engineers and technicians who may be assigned as assistants on projects. Estimates personnel needs and schedules and assigns work to meet completion dates.
6. Provides the technical expertise necessary for making mature and sound engineering or quality control judgments. Anticipates and resolves unprecedented engineering problems.
7. Provides periodic written reports outlining work to date, problems encountered, and solutions found to be effective.
8. Provides the necessary interface between departments to resolve problems affecting assigned projects.
9. Performs assigned work in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
10. Assists in the training of new engineering personnel.