[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
REMOTE – Nuclear Control Account Manager
Control Account Manager (CAM) for the performance management of one or more control (cost code) accounts within the (PMB), planning and managing performance. Project Management oriented role. Schedule planning and status, cost planning and management, measurement of accomplishment, actual cost collection, variance analysis and resultant corrective action, estimating costs at completion, risk management, cost code, technical scope, schedule, and budget are integrated. Experience in project management on large, complex projects using an EVMS. Report directly to the Senior Manager of Digital Systems.
• Be responsible for Cost Account Performance Management:
• Ensure that all schedule activities for the control account are properly statused
• Closely monitor performance of the team against the schedule baseline and provide management to address areas of underperformance.
• Monitor and analyze cost and schedule variances using the EV data recorded, actual costs, and IMCS data compared to the time-phased budget., determine root causes and develop corrective actions / recovery plans / variance management plans and provide variance explanations and variance analysis reports, as requested
• Coordinate with engineering team and Project Planning and Controls to identify and manage trends, i.e. potential increases to the Estimate at Complete (EAC).
• Primary point of contact for Project Change Notices (for the CAM's assigned control accounts) and schedule reforecasting.
• Lead the engineering teams in developing the necessary inputs to the change management process.
• Identify, assess, and monitor risks and ensure effective mitigations, incorporate into the schedule, identify issues and risks early using available project data, proactively resolve issues and obtain assistance when needed
• Update Estimates to Complete (ETC) for control accounts and validate EAC
• The CAM will work closely with the engineering leads to develop planning inputs and schedules.
• Organize and conduct management reviews of plans/proposed schedules
• Monitor and analyze outstanding (external) commitments within the assigned control accounts with actual costs accurately recorded against the proper charge numbers
• Lead/drive the planning process for the work scope within the control account
• Develop and maintain staffing/resource plans, provide resource gap analysis information to the Senior Manger
• Strong organizational skills.
• Familiarity with new build capital project timelines strongly desired but not required.
• Familiarity with engineering project life cycle strongly desired but not required.
• Strong communication skills desired