[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BCP is seeking a highly motivated Equipment Qualification Engineer – Program Engineer.
Pay Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Work Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs. / wk.)
Duration: 12 months
Location: Remote / Work from Home
Start Date: No later than December 5, 2022
Assists in defining and executing the design and licensing strategy for Equipment Qualification Programs and participates in interactions with the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission including pre-application discussions, preparing/reviewing topical reports and other reactor licensing documentation, and responding to requests for additional information.
• Assisting in the successful design and implementation of the equipment qualification program.
• Coordinating with design personnel to ensure new designs and design changes meet Equipment Qualification Program regulatory requirements.
• Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining licensing documentation in compliance with Equipment Qualification Programs, regulations and strict quality assurance standards.
• Preparing and reviewing technical material such as programs, test requirement documents and specifications prepared by themselves and others.
• Reviewing correspondence to and from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
• Assisting with safety analysis report (SAR) revisions and preparation.
• Preparing or reviewing equipment qualification regulatory evaluations.