[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a major commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent need for an Electrical Engineering Manager. This is a permanent in-house position. The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Working for one of the very top performing (INPO 1) Nuclear Utilities in the USA with a bright long-term future providing you with excellent job security!
* This utility is known for its industry leading compensation package including a generous base salary, and the best performance bonus and benefits in the Nuclear Industry!
* Join one of the most talented engineering teams in the USA with a very personable “people-oriented” boss.
* Live in/near a major city with an international airport OR choose a rural location with plenty of elbow room.
* Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with world class boating, fishing, hiking and other outdoor activities.
* This company has a customized “Career Development Plan” for you to achieve your career advancement goals at both the Nuclear Site or Corporate Office!
As an Electrical Engineering Manager you will be responsible for providing supervision and leadership to a team of Electrical and I&C Engineers for a wide variety of Power Plant Electrical Equipment. You will provide guidance and direction of priorities, implement design changes and strategic monitoring of long-term systems health. You will assist with employee evaluation and development.
The qualified candidate for Electrical Engineering Manager MUST have:
* Five (5)+ years experience working in the Electric Utility Industry.
* Engineering experience with Electrical Power Generation and/or Transmission Equipment (Transformers, Substations, Generators, Breakers, Instrumentation and Controls etc.).
* BS Electrical Engineering Degree (or related).
* Two (2)+ years proven leadership experience as a Supervisor or as a Senior/Principal level Engineer.
* Excellent references with the ability to obtain unescorted nuclear plant access.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
President & Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x210