[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a major nuclear power producer based in Virginia, has an urgent need for a high level nuclear scheduler.
Top Required Skills
1) Considerable knowledge and work experience in project planning and work management
2) Scheduler must be capable of creating, modifying and progressing Project Schedules utilizing Primavera P6 software
3) Scheduler will have experience utilizing Time Scaled Logic Diagrams (TSLD)
4) Proficiency in Critical Path Method (CPM) schedule analysis, with considerable experience in the use of a computer, spreadsheet applications and on-line scheduling software
5) Proven ability to prepare and present technical information and data in a variety of formats
• High Level Project Overview/Responsibilities:
o Serves as the principle or lead scheduler in the review of station logs, reports, and outage scheduling activities.
o Performs a variety of tasks associated with the development, scheduling, and coordination of SLR project schedules.
o Coordinates and integrates all outage and/or on-line schedules to include the scheduling of process controls and updates for future schedules.
o Establishes, adapts and prepares monthly SLR key performance indicators, monitors/graphs milestone or activity completion.
o Continuously monitors and revises scheduled activities and provide monthly updates.
o Utilizes scheduling techniques, practices and established criteria.
Top pay rate, per diem and mob/demob available.