[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Supervises the engineering activity (all disciplines) on a project, or designated portions of a project, for a global business unit.
• Plans and directs engineering assignments on the project.
• Demonstrates technical responsibilities for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating these assignments.
• Position typically requires a degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
• Specialized courses in relevant general engineering, architectural design or an appropriate engineering discipline, and progressive work experience, including supervision, preferably in project design engineering; may include other relevant types of engineering including startup, field engineering or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants or engineering/construction firms.