[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Administer Short Term Disability (STD) benefits for SRNS employees. Respond to the company-wide “5-SICK” phone line and e-mail. The DCM has consultations with employees regarding disability either over the phone, e-mail, or in person. Therefore, the job requires a high level of interpersonal skills (customer service) and communication skills (both oral and written). The DCM interacts extensively with employees, managers, Site Medical, Human Resources, and the employee's personal physicians. The DCM must be familiar with all aspects of Disability and the transition from FMLA to STD to LTD. Using acquired medical knowledge and background, the DCM needs to address the employee’s illness, discuss possible return-to-work dates, and review the time class/policies related to disability with the employee. In addition, the DCM must keep STD status logs up to date in several databases, while tracking medical notes and time away from work.
Confidentiality of all medical information must be maintained.
40 hour work week schedule, this position is eligible to telework up to 50% at the discretion of SRNS
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not required. An uncleared badge is sufficient.
Bachelors (BS) Degree in Nursing
• Professional Registered Nurse License
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Case Management
• Demonstrated computer operation skills to include Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes
• Demonstrated working knowledge of general office equipment (fax, scanner, copier)
• Demonstrated a high level of interpersonal skills (customer service) and communication skills both oral and written
• Demonstrated familiarity with all aspects of Disability and the transition from FMLA to STD to LTD.
Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details.
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc