[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Subcontractor shall provide construction planning support services to the NNSA Capital Projects mission being performed by Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS), LLC. The primary focus of these support efforts shall provide assistance and support to the SRNS NNSA Capital Projects initiative by the valuation of the various project scopes, costs, schedules, and management plans and development of support procedures and processes for project integration interface with engineering and procurement.
Provide overall Construction Management support for the Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS) SRPPF Project. Perform highly complex activities as required by DOE Order 413.38 in support of SRPPF Construction Management and/or oversee construction deliverable efforts as necessary. Plan and execute the Construction related DOE Order 413.38 requirements for the SRPPF Project by providing support in the following areas (listing is not comprehensive):
• Support of the project integrated EVMS services and tools by preparing plans, schedules, cost estimates, budgets, budget sheets, and status reports for all construction activities.
• Development and maintenance of the craft performance component within the project integrated tools and project review deliverables for future earned value reporting throughout the construction phase.
• Analyses of the effectiveness of project controls tools to identify potential or existing problems and recommend corrective action.
• Identification and communication of existing and potential cost and schedule problems.
• Support of the integrated project trend program.
• Support to the Construction Manager and Construction CAMs (including CAM oversight) in managing the project cost and schedule.
• Prepare and maintain the construction estimate-at-completion (EAC), including coordinating with subcontractors.
• Develop and maintain the POD agenda and Critical Action Items List
• Lead the Construction estimating effort (in concert with construction estimators) and CDI team) through design, procurement, and construction phases of the project, including change management estimating.
• Coordinate day to day subcontract support with the Construction Subcontracts &
Procurement Manager to ensure:
- Effective technical oversight of the subcontracted construction entities, including providing direction to the Subcontract Administrators (SAs) and Subcontract Technical Representatives (STRs).
- Effective management of project subcontract operations including technical administration of subcontracts.
- Effective coordination of government-furnished equipment to subcontractors.
- Project requirements are translated into requisitions by utilizing formation teams including field engineering, design engineering, construction management, ES&H, procurement personnel, and quality personnel.
- Flow down of Quality requirements per SRPPF QA Plan.
- Leads the development and implementation of the Construction
• Automation Plan (with IT, design and field engineering assistance), including hardware and software. Automation tools to include:
- 3D Modeling
- Commodity Take-off
- Advanced Work Package Scoping and Preparation
- Total Station Survey
- P6 Schedule Update information
- Material Requisition Status
- Material delivery Tracking
- Onsite Material Tracking
- Electrical Commodity Routing
- Quantity Reporting including QURR tracking data
- Punchlist Tracking
All work shall be performed using SRNS systems/software.
• Baseline development, control, and reporting
• Schedule development and execution processes
• Support internal / external reviews and validations
• Data mining, analysis, and modeling techniques.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Milestones Professional, Excel, and P6 expertise
Period of Performance Schedule
• A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRS utilizes various work schedules, including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
• The period of performance shall be for a period of one year from award of this agreement. SRNS reserves the right to exercise one, one-year option extension.
• Subcontractor shall provide one person with the qualifications of a Project Manager/Task Lead (CLIN-07), as delineated in the labor categories of SOW-474387, and the Price Schedule for associated BOAs. Assignments will be reviewed and confirmed by the NNSA Capital Projects Director NCP Portfolio Management Office, or their designee.
• An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Candidate(s) must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance.