[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Contractor will report through the Design Engineering organization assisting with the management of site projects from initiation to closeout phases.
- Will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas.
- Should have strong team building skills, demonstrated skill and ability in effectively leading teams to achieve project goals and milestones.
- Ability to develop, manage and monitor project performance to ensure results meet project requirements and schedules.
- Ability to coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes.
- Demonstrated experience with managing Mechanical projects at site from initiation phase (funding requests, starting projects), through Design, Execution (Field Implementation) and Closeout phases.
- Demonstrated experience with Mechanical disciplines focused projects. (Fuel Handling Equipment, Large pipe 96' modifications and installations, Heat Exchanger replacements, Pressurizer Heater Replacement etc.
- Experienced in following Station Processes and Project Management best practices to manage Projects.
- Demonstrated experience with using Online and Outage processes to schedule projects.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Experience with reviewing P6 Project Schedules.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation capabilities
- Ability to lead, collaborate, or work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work and develop rapport with all levels of management and staff.
- 6+ years of experience in project management and implementation, engineering background a plus
- BS degree in Engineering, Business or Construction Management preferred.