[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Procurement Specialist – Richland, WA
Work Location: Hanford Site (Washington State)
Duration: Now through Sept 2023
Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Per diem: GSA Rates: M-F $174.00/day
Mob / Demob: $500 each way
COVID Vaccine: Is Required
The following task are to be completed as part of this scope.
1. Perform regular compliance reviews of procurement documentation.
2. Conduct procurement file reviews and report on elements of the Balanced Score Card.
3. Develop buyer trainings and prepare a presentation which will be used by management to convey the learning topics.
4. Work with the WRPS Procurement on the updating and re-issuance of Procurement Procedures.
5. Engage in and conduct the evaluation and analysis of the Continued Liability Account.
6. Support reviews to ensure consistency between all Procurement procedures, clauses, FAR flow downs and the TOC Prime Contract.
BA or BS in Business Administration or related field plus over 8 years of Contracts/Procurement experience or an equivalent amount of experience and education. Good working knowledge of Word and Excel software packages. Knowledge of and experience in the Government acquisition and procurement environment.