[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ANR Group Inc is accepting resumes for a Senior Engineer III-Electrical Engineer Located in Ogden, UT.
*This is an active recruitment that may close at any time without notice. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.*
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
This role will support design development of Electrical systems and equipment for the GBSD program project by preparing studies, drawings, calculations, specifications, and evaluations, in accordance with applicable procedures, codes, standards, and contract requirements. Work with Electrical engineers and other technical disciplines in a team environment.
• Develop design drawings
• Perform power system analysis modeling and calculations
• Perform equipment and cable sizing calculations
• Develop equipment and material specifications
• Develop procurement documentation
• Develop design configuration packages for configuration control and change management
• Design Building Information Modeling and coordination with other disciplines
• Review vendor submittals and integrate information into the design solution
• Execute to schedule requirements while maintaining a high degree of quality in work product
• Coordinate closely with other technical disciplines in planning and executing work as an integrated team
• Coordinate with customer and end user technical teams to mature design concepts and develop design solutions
• Travel up to 25% of the time to customer and project locations to coordinate electrical designs with team.
• Level 1: BS degree in Electrical Engineering, from an accredited university, with at least 9 years of relevant experience.
• Level 2: BS degree in Electrical Engineering, from an accredited university, with at least 13 years of relevant experience.
• Relevant experience includes, but is not limited to, drawings, calculations, and specifications for Electrical systems and equipment on nuclear or industrial process facilities, data centers, central utility plants, or complex building Electrical systems.
• US citizenship is required per contract requirement.
• Possess active security clearance or ability to obtain security clearance.
• Experience with Microsoft office programs, and other common computer programs.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Ability to utilize engineering and office automation tools effectively.
• Knowledge of industry and regulatory guides, codes, and standards, as well as Bechtel Corporate guides and standards.
• Broad knowledge of the application of Electrical engineering design principles.
• Strong knowledge of electrical systems, schematics and layouts.
• Strong understanding of engineering drawings, systems calculations, equipment sizing and cable sizing.
• Strong knowledge of power systems load modeling and analysis.
• Level 1: MS degree in Electrical Engineering, from an accredited university, with at least 7 years of relevant experience.
• Level 2: MS degree in Electrical Engineering, from an accredited university, with at least 11 years of relevant experience.
• Registered Professional Engineer in USA (Electrical Engineering).
• Experience working with procedures meeting quality assurance programs such as ISO-9000.
• Prior experience working with government agencies, preferably the Department of Defense.
• Experience executing engineering design with Revit.
• Experience performing calculations with ETAP.
• Experience developing equipment configuration packages for procurement and maintenance.
• Experience designing electrical systems with HEMP and security boundaries.
• Understanding of Mechanical and Process engineering discipline drawings and system calculations, as related to electrical design requirements.
• Intermediate knowledge of developing CSI Masterformat specifications, or SpecsIntact.
$78.20 - $90.55 / hr.
ANR offers full benefits including paid holidays, Paid Time Off and Medical, Dental and Vision insurance as well as 401k Match.
Applicants must be punctual, have a good work ethic, and be able to successfully complete pre-employment testing and background investigation.
ANR Group Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recruit and hire employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran.