[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ITGS is looking for engineering professionals at numerous locations around the United States. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
This position is located at the Construction Site (22 miles north of Richland) and works a 4 x 10 schedule, M-Th, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Selected applicant needs to be able and willing to work weekends and overtime as needed.
The Plant Engineer job family is responsible for technical activities relating to operations and maintenance of plant equipment during Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) and Commissioning and Operations. The Plant Engineer protects the installed configuration of the plant systems and provides technical support and issue resolution needed for operation and maintenance of the plant equipment. Under direction of the Plant Engineering Supervisor or Manager Mechanical / HVAC Engineer interacts with other Plant Engineers, Operations, Maintenance, WTP Project groups, subcontractors, and equipment vendors as required to perform job assignments.
The following are typical activities for the Mechanical / HVAC Engineer:
• Ensuring operational readiness of the assigned system and components
• Developing and maintaining consistency among design requirements, documentation, and physical configuration for the systems; and to integrate the elements of system requirements and performance criteria, system assessments, change control, work control, and documentation control
• Ensuring key design documents, including system descriptions/system design description and facility descriptions/facility design description are identified, developed, and maintained to support facility safety basis development and safe operation
• Conducting system assessments that include periodic reviews of system operability, reliability, and material condition
• Verifying systems are tested after maintenance or modification to ensure continued capability to fulfill system requirements and to meet functional acceptance criteria
• Providing support for facility operations and maintenance staff