[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ITGS is looking for engineering professionals at numerous locations around the United States. Please forward resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
This position is for a Revit MEP Designer/Engineer who will prepare electrical Revit 3D designs associated with DOD and USAF projects. The successful candidate must have strong organizational and teamwork skills, proven problem-solving abilities, can-do attitude, and the desire to innovate designs. This position is responsible for the direct production of design work by Bechtel as well as for coordinating the scope and integration of work.
This role will support design development of Electrical systems and equipment for the GBSD program project by preparing models, drawings, and evaluations, in accordance with applicable procedures, codes, standards, and contract requirements. The candidate will work with Electrical engineers and other technical disciplines in a team environment with Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Modeling of electrical rooms, equipment, cable tray, conduit, etc. in a 3D Revit model environment.
• Assist with coordination of 3D model activities, i.e. input, interference reconciliation, etc. with other physical related disciplines.
• Electrical Physical Design (and circuit and raceway). Responsible for raceway design, equipment location and layout, C&R schedule inputting and update, conduit, and aboveground raceway design.
• Works under the direction of senior engineers/designers.
• Produces drawings and documentation in accordance with established design and scope including design of lighting, communications, grounding layout, grounding designs/calculations, and lightning protection systems.
• Capable of independent creative design, with direction, using Bechtel and industry-proven concepts, and procedures.
• Ensures electrical systems designs comply with all applicable installation codes, regulations, and standards
• Travel up to 25% of the time to customer and project locations to coordinate electrical designs with team.