[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following:
Provide support as a Principal Engineer to the Savannah River Plutonium Processing Facility (SRPPF) project. Independently applies advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Participate in a Formal Design Review Team.
• Review and comment on design output documents for SRPPF Design Output Documents
• Write input to a Formal Design Review Report
BS degree and minimum of 15 years of applicable experience.
• Direct design engineering experience in one or more of the traditional engineering disciplines is required. Bachelor of Science degree in Civil, or Structural Engineering is preferred. Also Nuclear, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering will be considered.
• Ability to work independently and within a multi-discipline team
• Experienced Engineer with a background in Structural and Seismic Design is preferred
An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Subcontract personnel must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance. After award, the selected uncleared candidate may be required to apply for a DOE clearance.
• Must be a US Citizen
• The period of performance shall be for one year from award. SRNS reserves the right for three additional four-month option periods.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.