[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a PRINCIPAL PROJECT CONTROL SPECIALIST with the following qualifications:
Provide comprehensive cost, schedule, baseline and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Project Controls services in support of SRNS Project Controls and Project Management. Project Controls support services include executing the process responsibilities associated with organization, development, analysis, implementation and maintenance of program/project controls applications and measures necessary for decision making and monitoring of planning, scheduling, cost and EVMS objectives. Services would include preparing schedules, evaluating the “health” of schedules using standard EV tools such as Acumen Fuse, Acumen Risk, and other DOE provided diagnostics; providing “help desk” software and scheduling troubleshooting and technical support services to PC personnel, performing database administrator functions such as software upgrade testing and implementation, license procurement, allocation, and monitoring, establishing system roles and approving access requests, etc.; Interfacing with SRNS Information technology and Oracle Corporate to resolve technical issues and complete upgrades; Responding to Audit data calls; developing and maintaining P6 productivity tools; and providing end-user training; Project Controls services will be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS.
High school diploma and 15 years applicable PC experience.
• Knowledge of DOE 413 and Earned Value Management (EVM) requirements.
• Computer Experience - advanced proficiency in: Primavera (P6) Software, Cost Processor (Cobra preferred) & Microsoft Office suite.
• Demonstrated experience using: Acumen Fuse, Acumen Risk
• Demonstrable experience in Administration of Primavera P6 scheduling databases: Providing “help desk” software/scheduling troubleshooting & tech support, License management (procurement, allocation, and monitoring), System access control (establishing roles, approving/removing access), Interfacing with IT Design Agency and Oracle to resolve technical issues, Software testing, Upgrade Implementation, “bug” fixes, Development & Maintenance of P6 productivity tools, & Provided end-user training.
• Strong problem solving, analysis and interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
A security clearance is not required to perform assigned duties
12 Months (2000 hours S/T and 200 O/T per year)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.