[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Training and Qualification
A. The Contractor shall provide appropriately trained and qualified staff to perform the type of work associated with their skill of craft. Individuals who perform work under this contract shall have the following skills and experience.
• Minimum education of a BA/BS degree. CPCCo accepts equivalency of two years’ experience equates for every one year of education.
• Minimum of 10 years’ related project controls and/or project management experience.
• Advanced experience in Primavera P6 and be proficient in Deltek Cobra and Microsoft Excel or similar cost baseline programs.
• Advanced skill level (minimum of five years’ experience) in long range performance measurement baseline planning and near-term field execution planning with project scheduling utilizing various project controls tools.
• Proficient at schedule development and analysis; knowledge and experience in planning, program/project baseline development, reporting, and change management; and Earned Value Management.
• Prior experience supporting and/or performing the activities described above at the Hanford Site is preferred.