[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION TITLE: 2D DESIGNER
Provide 2D Designer support services to assigned SRR Engineering Teams. Designer support services include engineering analysis, design development, and generation of design output documents in the following areas:
• Equipment layout
• Cable tray
• Lighting systems
• Schematics and wiring diagrams
• Working knowledge of National Codes and Standards for electrical design such as IEC, NEC, NFPA, NEMA, IEEE, and OSHA
• Mechanical systems including piping, material handling, equipment and HYAC components
• Equipment layout, piping layout and HVAC layout based on upper tier documents
• Working knowledge of National Codes and Standards for plant design such as ASME B31.3, NFPA 101, ASME N509/510 and Bl6
The required discipline experience will be identified in the request for resumes.
Individual at times will be required to travel off Site to interface with vendors, fabricators and other Engineering organizations.
Design services will be provided using SRR processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRR.
High School Degree is required. Formal training beyond High School in Computer Aided Design and Drafting is preferred.
Candidate must demonstrate eight (8) years experience as a Designer in the specified discipline. Experience in 2D Microstation CADD is required. Candidate must have the ability to walk down systems in the field.
A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/lOs (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRR holidays. Each work day has a
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not required.