[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Master’s degree in engineering, Science or Business Management. PhD degree preferred at this level.
• Twenty (20 years) of directly applicable experience in specialized technical field and is acknowledged as an expert in the specific area in question.
• Manages and directs the daily tasks required to perform ongoing support of design, construction, startup and/or operations/ maintenance activities of complex high technology systems or projects Renders expert opinions on engineering and technical issues, provides recommendations to project design and construction teams in specific areas of expertise.
• Provides independent reviews and assessments in areas of specialized expertise and provides guidance to project teams in delivering results on projects of complex, high-technology nature.
• Interfaces with management personnel and customer representatives.
• Develops and enforces work standards, assigns schedules, reviews work quality, communicates goals, objectives, and policies of the organization to subordinates.
• Provides leadership for the project team, coordinates with the functional organizations, and supervises senior personnel within the project organization.