[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One is seeking an individual to support thermal-hydraulic studies of various PWR accident conditions with GOTHIC involving particle transport and droplet interaction. This is a yearlong, remote contract.
1. Development or review of GOTHIC models, benchmarks to test data.
2. Analysis of fluid conditions in complex geometries representative of PWR reactor cores.
3. Preparation of licensing documentation.
1. Extensive experience using GOTHIC.
2. Must be knowledgeable of the capabilities and limitations of the code.
3. Experience with PWR safety analyses and core behavior under accident conditions, including loss-of-coolant accidents.
Target pay rate: $80-110/hour (depending on experience)
System One offers eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.