[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Opportunity Overview: Outage Projects Scheduler – 12-18 month Contract
WECTEC Staffing/Westinghouse has an exciting opportunity for an Outage projects Scheduler to support work at Surry Power Station in Surry, VA. The Outage Projects Scheduler will be responsible for creating and maintaining outage and online schedules with the utilities P6 software.
What your day-to-day looks like:
• Focus will be on supporting the development of Westinghouse project schedules
• Run necessary reports for the project team
• Work with the team to optimize and proactively look for ways to reduce critical path time
• Recognize areas that need improvement or attention to meet project milestones
What we need to see from you:
• Be versed in primavera P6 schedules and fundamentals (logic, duration, resource loading, etc.)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong problem solving, communication, excel, power point and presentation skills.
• Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
• Experience in nuclear is preferred
• Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree is preferred
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
Additionally, WECTEC Staffing Services offers competitive pay as well as benefits to qualifying positions. To learn more about us visit www.wectecstaffing.com
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.