[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Contract duration- One year base period and two one-year options (2000 hours Straight Time/500 hours Over Time per year)
Subcontractor shall provide a Project Superintendent with a mechanical background in construction management support services to the NNSA Capital Projects mission being performed by Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS), LLC. The primary focus of these support efforts shall be to provide assistance and support to the SRNS NNSA Capital Projects, by setting and meeting project cost and schedule targets. Coordinate work activities to ensure the quality of the work performed meets requirements.
Subcontractor shall obtain safety training, obey safety rules, and make safety an integral part of each task.
Subcontractor shall provide a Project Superintendent with a mechanical background in construction management support services to the NNSA Capital Projects mission. The focus of these support efforts shall be by setting and meeting project cost and schedule targets. Coordinate work activities to ensure the quality of the work performed meets requirements. including but not limited to the following:
• Assume responsibility for craft worker safety on the project implementing the project safety philosophy.
• Provide specific focus on the Mechanical trades and/or general duties, as assigned.
• Set and meet project cost and schedule targets.
• Coordinate multiple subcontractor work activities to ensure the quality of the work performed meets requirements.
• Monitor actual work performance against the project budget and schedule.
• Review SRPPF documents to support the construction process.
• Perform as a member of the CM team for the SRPPF project reviewing technical project documents accessing secret restricted data on a daily basis.
• All work shall be performed using SRNS systems/software.
Period of Performance Schedule
• A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRS utilizes various work schedules, including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch. Work schedules will be chosen in consultation and with approval of the supervising manager.
• The period of performance shall be for a period of one year from award of this agreement. SRNS reserves the right to exercise two, one-year options.
• An active DOE clearance is required to perform assigned duties. Candidate(s) must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance.
• Must be a US Citizen
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.