[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Thomas Thor is seeking an experienced Project Manager II/Lead Engineer with a strong engineering background.
The primary role for the Lead Engineer / Project Manager II will be to provide support with developing detailed protection and control (P&C) design packages for DER facilities. In addition, the Lead Engineer / Project Manager II will be expected to perform laboratory testing of P&C packages and have a strong background in PSCAD/RSCAD software to perform control Hardware-in-the-Loop (cHIL) testing.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong electrical engineering background with a general understanding of civil and mechanical engineering concepts
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in either: solar, construction, transmission, energy storage, or power generation
- Charlotte North Carolina at the Mount Holly Training Centre
- Hybrid work policy 2-days a week sometime in the field
EPC or utility background
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.