[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently seeking Industrial Electricians at several nuclear sites in Virginia!
• Install and connect conduit, terminating cable.
• Troubleshoot wiring from drawings.
• Installation of temporary power service in a major industrial setting (i.e. single and three phase circuits, pulling cables, terminations, installation of temporary breakers and panels).
• Read blueprints and diagrams including P&ID's and electrical code specifications.
• Implement Client safety standards.
• Performs other general electrical related duties as required.
• 3 years of experience in an Industrial environment.
• Nuclear experience preferred, but not required.
• Journeyman or Master Electrical license preferred.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Pass a nuclear background check and drug screening.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Ability to work successfully in team environment.
• Will be required to qualify for a Nuclear Security Clearance in most cases.
• Mandatory Drug Testing will be performed on site and randomly throughout employment.
• $35/hr and $110/day per diem if qualified over 50 miles from home.
• Travel in/out pay.
• Medical insurance and 401K offered after waiting period.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.