[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The developer will be establishing and maintaining cost-effective web based solutions that meet the customer’s business and technical requirements using Java. Additionally, the developer is responsible for compliance with departmental policies and processes and for performing all duties and activities in a safe and ethical manner.
A 40 hour work week excluding SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute unpaid lunch period.
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not required to complete assigned job duties.
BS Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline with 2 years proven performance in related assignment(s); or a non-related 4 year degree with 4 years proven performance in related assignment(s); or a 2 year degree with 6 years proven performance in related assignment(s). In lieu of degree, a high school diploma and at least 8 additional years of relevant information technology.
• Demonstrate 2 years experience (4 years, if no degree) in developing web based applications using Eclipse; Core Java; HTML; CSS, Java; React (preferred); Angular and JS Framework
• Demonstrate at least 1 years work experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle; Service Oriented Archituecture; REST APIs; Relational DB Tools (LINQ, TOAD, SSMS)
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of SQL, Stored procedures, etc; Spring Boot; Azure DevOps, TFS, or similar; Bootstrap, CSS Libraries; Responsive UI; Agile Methodology
• Demonstrate the ability to manage the development cycle through coding, testing, acceptance and production turnover
• Demonstrate the ability to perform maintenance duties to ensure continued operations of existing production applications
• Demonstrate the ability to gather design changes and problems/issues for revising existing production applications
• Demonstrate the ability to work to eliminate recurring problems and improve supportability
• Demonstrate ability to communicate clear, concise and accurate updates on significant problems, unexpected delays and anything new in the environment
**Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details.
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.