[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
EGS is seeking qualified candidates for an Instrument and Control Engineer with DOE Laboratory facility or Industrial experience opportunity for our customer in Carlsbad, NM for the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP).
Top competitive rates with full government Per Diem (including rental car and gas) for those who qualify. The successful candidate will qualify as a Sr I & C Engineer for WIPP as assigned by the Engineering Manager. We need someone with strong Plant and Safety Systems experience who has strong experience with Allen Bradly and other PLC programing. Knowledge of Networking is preferred but not mandatory.
• Bachelor of Science Degree (experience may substitute for degree) plus five (5) years of relevant experience is required.
• Experience in instrument and process control application and plant communications is mandatory.
• PLC Programming experience is required.
• One (1) year of nuclear project experience is preferred.
• Previous WIPP Project experience is a plus
• Knowledge of Networking is a plus
If you are interested in getting more details about these assignments, please send a resume to email@example.com ASAP and I will contact you immediately to discuss these opportunities.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.