[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Principal I&C Engineer
Must have a working knowledge of Federal (including Department of Energy Orders), State, and Local codes and standards applicable to electrical engineering design.
· Provides technical direction to assigned engineers as required.
Conduct construction document reviews as required.
· Perform a broad range of I&C design activities, including design definition, control systems architecture and development, digital systems, PLC, DCS, network configuration, logic development, network switches, process controls, P&ID development support and review, HMI, communication protocols, routing and layout, SIL, and procurement activities.
· Interpret and apply National, State, and Local codes and standards, and customer design requirements for the preparation of electrical design/construction documents, specifications, and system descriptions related to assigned tasks through project startup.
· Prepare engineering cost and schedule estimates.
· Generate and review the accuracy of design/evaluation calculations and specifications.
· Familiarity with computer-aided drafting applications is required.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical (Power) Engineering with a minimum of 15 years’ experience (nuclear preferred) in design, estimating, specification preparation, construction document preparation, and related phases of engineering. Professional Engineer License preferred but not required.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.