[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Senior I&C Engineer
Must be a U.S. Citizen. Must have a working knowledge of Federal (including Department of Energy Orders), State, and Local codes and standards applicable to electrical engineering design.
Perform a broad range of I&C design activities, including design definition, control systems architecture and development, digital systems, PLC, DCS, network configuration, logic development, network switches, process controls, P&ID development support and review, HMI, communication protocols, routing and layout, SIL, and procurement activities.
Interpret and apply National, State, and Local codes and standards, and customer design requirements for the preparation of electrical design/construction documents, specifications, and system descriptions related to assigned tasks through project startup.
Prepare engineering cost and schedule estimates.
Generate and review the accuracy of design/evaluation calculations, and specifications.
Familiarity with computer aided drafting applications is required.
• Provide technical direction, guidance and demonstrated expertise in the
development and implementation of the Control System Design.
• Provide progress reports and updates on Control System Team progress.
• Coordinate with other disciplines to develop design.
• 15+ years of cumulative relevant experience.
• Experience with Emerson Delta V preferred.
• PCS Hardware and infrastructure experience including Network design.
Software design knowledge not required.
• Degree in Engineering (BS). PE License a plus.
• Experience with NEC, ISA, and IEEE codes and standards.
• Ability to communicate technical topics clearly and effectively with internal and
• Develop detail hardware and infrastructure design documents and drawings
including control cabinets, I/O drawings, wiring design, installation drawings,
network drawings, and cable schedules required for the PCS Control System
• Develop I/O list from P&IDs and other input documents
• Develop Logic Diagrams
• Check Control Systems detail designs developed by others including Control
• Develop Control System requisition for contract support by PCS vendor during
• Apply working knowledge of NEC, ISA, and IEEE to site facilities.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.