[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for Piping Designer opportunities for our customer in Houston, TX or Greenville, SC to support the design of the DOE/NNSA's Savannah River Pit Production Facility (SRPPF).
Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Hybrid work requests will be evaluated from Greenville, SC office. Full time, in office is preferred.
Senior Piping Design Specialist
• Proficiency in computer aided design (CAD) with demonstrated experience with computer aided drafting applications to originate and produce drawings with minimum supervision.
• Read, interpret and generate design drawings with minimal input from a member of the engineering staff. Must have the ability to walk down field systems with minimal guidance, interpret field direction, generate minor design details, create new drawings, modify existing drawings, and direct junior drafters.
Education and Experience:
• Must have a minimum of an associates degree in a field related to the position and a minimum of 10 years progressive experience in drafting related to Engineering and Construction (nuclear preferred).
• Background and experience must include drafting/ designer experience in engineering fields, such as electrical, mechanical, structural, communications, architectural, fire protection or civil.
• 3D modeling experience with SmartPlant 3D (S3D) is required.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website: www.edgewatertech.net/careers
Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so. We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Founded in 2003, Edgewater is a professional and technical services firm supporting the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S., U.K., and Canadian Commercial Nuclear Industry, and private sector businesses involved in high-hazard or complex operations. Edgewater proudly offers expertise in numerous technical disciplines necessary to support operational environments where Integrated Safety Management and formal, disciplined operations are essential to ensure safety, quality, security, and regulatory compliance.
Edgewater is committed to recruiting and maintaining a staff of highly skilled professionals to support our customers. In keeping with this objective, we offer highly competitive salaries and employee benefit packages structured to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401 (k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers