[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Civil Project Engineer
Work Location: Eunice, New Mexico
Duration: 11 months +
Rate: Open and Non-Exempt
Hours: 40-60 hrs per week (anticipate 55 hrs per week)
Per diem: $120.00
Mob / Demob: $500.00 each
US Citizenship Required
• Delivery of Front End Engineer Design of future plant expansions and new construction.
• Actively promote a pro-active safety culture and perform analysis to create and promote continual safety process improvement behaviors.
• Ensure advanced plant designs contain safety features based on best industrial practice and lessons learned from an industrial nuclear environment.
• Perform design reviews and approve, as delegated design authority the designs concerning the expertise area of Process Technology.
• Support reviews to establish the feedback loop to design Authority from a safety /license compliance, operational and asset management perspective.
• Manage troubleshooting and debottlenecking investigations on the request of the operational sites.
• Support critical incident investigations and root cause analysis.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or a master’s degree in Engineering or other science or technical field.
• 5 Years of practical application experience in engineering in an industrial chemical or nuclear environment.
• Bachelor's degree or a Master’s degree in Engineering and a Professional Engineering (PE) license obtained by accredited examination.
• 5-10 Years or more experience in engineering in an industrial, nuclear, chemical environment.
Interested parties that meet or exceed the requested qualifications, please send a detailed resume and rate expectation to Sharon Fennell at SF@BCPENGINEERS.COM
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.