[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Senior Project Manager (Enterprise Project Management Office
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain responsibility for the overall planning, direction, management, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects according to specifications, within budget, from initiation through completion.
• Lead Joint Project Team(s) (JPT)
• Apply professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule, cost, and performance risk to ensure project is completed within a certain set of restraints (e.g., time, budget, people, quality, materials) at a high level of quality.
• This role is generally assigned large multifaceted projects.
• Act as the single point of contact regarding a specific project and assume the leadership role in safely managing the project (Budget responsibility — capability to manage large project budget over $25 million, or a portfolio of projects that have an aggregate total over $75 million for all active projects assigned)
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Please send me your resume to email@example.com.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management, or technical field; OR, in lieu of a degree, equivalent education, training, and/or related work experience (Master’s degree preferred but not required)
• Minimum of 10 years of utility project manager experience OR equivalent functional area work experience including a minimum of 3 years of increased responsibilities leading project teams and project management experience
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of project management techniques.
• Proven experience resolving in-depth problems, and practical experience in project scoping and cost estimating.
• Demonstrated ability to look beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems.
• Must possess an active Project Management Institute (PMI) certification as Project Management Professional (PMP) or earn PMP certification within one year of assuming the Senior PM position
• Demonstrated desire to excel in professional field of study as demonstrated by certification/licensure in professional field of study preferred but not required (e.g. PE, CPA, CFP, etc.)
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.