[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Welcome to OLH Inc. We connect top candidates with great opportunities across the Federal/DOE complex, in addition to State Government projects, across the United States. Apply now to join our talented team! At OLH Inc, we value our employees and are excited to expand your career! In addition, OLH offers highly competitive salaries, benefits package, holidays, and paid time off.
I&C Engineer RFQ#23670R
Location: Savannah River Site Aiken, SC
Duration: 1 year with one option year
Deadline: Friday 09-29-2023 4 p.m.
US Citizenship Required
Provide support engineering services to assigned Client Engineering Teams. Engineering support services include engineering analysis, walk downs, design development and generation of design output documents.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• P&IDs; Control Logics; Loop Diagrams; Instrument Indices; Setpoint Lists; Instrument and Control Valve Specifications; DCS and PLC Design; Instrument Location and Installation Design; Panel Layouts; and Vendor Document Review.
• Individual at times will be required to travel off Site to interface with vendors, fabricators and other Engineering organizations.
Engineering services will be provided using Client processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by Client.
• Bachelor of Science degree in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, I&C Engineering.
• In lieu of a Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree, a current registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) in one of the above disciplines may be considered.
• Five (5) years design experience in the nuclear or process chemical industry.
• Design experience with PLCs and distributed control systems.
• Candidate must have the ability to walk down systems in the field.
• Current P.E. license
• Proficient in 2D MicroStation Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD)
• Nuclear or chemical facility experience
• Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards
• Develop control-level schedules and draft progress reporting
• Working knowledge of 10 CFR 830
OLH Inc., an Atlanta-based firm, was founded in 1993 to offer general consulting services in the areas of Project and Construction Management and Staff Augmentation. A female and minority owned firm, OLH Inc. (OLH) is a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) in states throughout the Southeast and is a certified Small Business Administration (SBA) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business. Other offices are in Augusta, Georgia, Columbia, South Carolina and Huntsville, Alabama. OLH offers professional services including Project and Construction Management, Program Management, Software Development, and Staff Augmentation to federal, state, and local government agencies.
If you are a U.S. citizen, and your resume and experience meet the job description and requirements, please apply online. Upon review of your resume, we will contact you if additional information is needed.