[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are looking for a Civil Engineer willing to work onsite on the SRPPF project. The position details are below.
Must be a U.S. Citizen. Must have a working knowledge of Federal (including Department of Energy Orders), State, and Local codes and standards applicable to civil engineering design.
• Generate designs related to water distribution systems, water supply, sewage collection, distribution, and treatment, grading and drainage, and pavement evaluation and design.
• Generate and review the accuracy of design/evaluation calculations, specifications, while engaged in the planning, design, and construction phases of engineering projects.
• Generate and review the accuracy of design/evaluation calculations, and specifications.
• Estimating and budgeting support.
• Familiarity with computer aided drafting applications is required.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, or equivalent degree, with a minimum of 5 years combined relevant design/field experience required.