[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer III to work within their company located in Raleigh, NC for a 1+ year assignment.
Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision. Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence. They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressing complex and varied. ? 10 years discipline experience.
• Develop the scope, technical basis, installation and testing requirements for engineering design changes, which include but are not limited to mechanical component/system design, hydraulic analysis, heat transfer/HVAC design, piping code requirements.
• Research engineering and design issues, evaluates alternatives, determines and presents recommendations to resolve issues.
• Provide ongoing support of assigned engineering design changes through work order reviews, corrective action program assignments, and field installation support activities.
• Develop or revise design specifications or technical requirements documents to support engineering design changes.
• Develop or revise engineering calculations impacted by engineering design changes.
• Develop safety screens and evaluations that support engineering design changes
Revise site design basis documents, design drawings, and regulatory documents impacted by engineering design changes.