[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking a degreed individual with technical program management experience within the Department of Energy complex. The desired individual shall have expert knowledge of applicable codes and standards in common use at DOE and DOD facilities (ASME, NQA-1, IBC, IEBC, IEEE, NFPA, NEC, etc.). This position requires experience in the following.
1. Manages and directs the daily tasks of individuals and project teams required to perform ongoing support of design, construction, startup and/or operations/maintenance activities of systems, structures, and components at nuclear facilities.
2. Expert knowledge of industry, regulatory, or Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration (DOE/NNSA) complex codes, standards, and criteria pertinent to engineering processes.
3. Proven understanding of design development and design review process (30%/60%/90%) and extensive prior experience facilitating design package development.
4. Proven understanding of technical scope development and senior-level understating of common engineering design document deliverables.
5. Proven knowledge of common project schedule and cost tracking methodologies and programs (P6, MS Project, EVMS, etc.).
BS degree in an engineering discipline and a minimum of 10 years of experience. A certification as a PMP would be highly desirable.
Remuneration is negotiable and includes PTO, holidays, medical, dental, vision and a 6% 401(k) match. This position includes per diem. United States citizenship is required.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com