[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to work within their facilities in South Carolina, for a 1-year+ assignment.
• Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
• Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
• They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressively complex and varied.
• 15 years of discipline experience and unique SME skills.
• Prior experience (qualification) with the industry standard design process is required.
• Experience with Radiation Monitor upgrades is desired.