[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is seeking a Senior Digital I&C Instructor to work within their facilities located in Virginia for a 1-year contract
The Senior Digital I&C Instructor will develop instructional materials and conduct training for the INPO Accredited I&C technical training program at Surry nuclear power station. A candidate for this position should have in-depth knowledge of INPO-accredited instructional design theory as well as in-depth expertise in Digital Control Server Systems (DCS) based digital I&C equipment for which he or she will develop and deliver training. This person will develop and deliver training on the most complex topics and is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, delivering, and evaluating training in the classroom, laboratory, and on-the-job. This individual is responsible for maintaining training programs in accordance with the nuclear industry, regulatory, institutions, and legal requirements.
• Develop instructional materials and conduct training for the INPO.
• Maintaining training programs in accordance with the nuclear industry, regulations, institutions, and legal requirements.
• 12 + years of related experience OR
• Certified I&C Instructor (including 5+ years of experience) OR;
• RO or SRO (including 5+ years of DCS based digital I&C experience) OR;
• Sr Instructor I&C Training Cert from Dominion (including 5+ years of experience)
• 5 or more years of experience in DCS-based digital I&C
• In-depth knowledge of INPO Accredited Instructional theory, design, and SAT process.
• BS Degree or an equivalent combination of demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of the preferred level of education:
Licenses, Certifications, Qualifications or Standards Preferred:
• Nuclear I&C training instructor within an INPO
• Accredited training program NRC RO License I&C Digital Technician, or
• Digital Instrument Engineer
• Reactor Operator (RO) or Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) license or applicable discipline INPO accredited initial training program or Senior Instructor Training Certification (Dominion) or Certified Instructor meets ANS 3.1 12/79, (Section 184.108.40.206)