[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The successful candidate will be required to perform engineering calculations and analysis within the scope of engineering discipline and provide rigorous written documentation supporting design decisions. Effectively interface with various departments including Quality Assurance, Procurement, Project Management, Operations. Provide technical field leadership support to solve equipment malfunctions. Maintain system configuration documentation including, but not limited to system drawings, design specifications, trending analysis, and system health indicators including performing system health walk downs and system health reports. Obtain and maintain qualifications on annual training covering commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures used to complete the engineering process. Perform electrical modification/evaluation of existing systems, perform routine inspections for adherence to applicable building/construction codes/regulations, engineering design change processes, and configuration design control.
• Bachelor of Science Degree is preferred. (Professional Engineers license is an acceptable alternative to a baccalaureate.)
o Related experience may substitute for education
• Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be US Citizens.
• Experience with NFPA 70, National Electric Code is preferred.
• Familiarity with NFPA70E, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace is a plus.
• Knowledge of Low Voltage and Lighting in an industrial Process is desired.