[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Welcome to OLH Inc.
OLH Inc. is an Atlanta-based firm founded in 1993 to offer comprehensive, specialized Project, Program, and Construction Management services. We are a small woman-owned firm, recognized for our ability to consistently deliver quality service on projects that are completed on schedule and within budget.
We recruit and hire the brightest minds to join our team of outstanding professionals in many disciplines and specialties. If you are interested and qualified for this career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application and hope to have the opportunity to speak with you soon! For more information about OLH and our guiding principles, visit our corporate website at www.olhinc.com
Principal Electrical Design Engineer- SRS- 4 Positions
US Citizenship Required
Provide design engineering staff augmentation support to SRNS. Primary responsibilities include engineering analysis, construction support, walkdowns, design development, and generation of design output documents including but not limited to Single Line Drawings, Electrical Equipment Lists, Control System Design Control Schematics and Connection Diagrams; Electrical Equipment Specifications, Bulk Material Specifications; Circuit/Raceway/Wiring/Connection Design; Grounding; Heat Tracing; Fire Detection; Short Circuit Calculations; Arc Flash Incident Energy Analysis; Load Flow Analysis; and Electrical System Sizing Calculations.
Engineering services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures.
• BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or current registration as a Professional Engineer in Electrical Engineering
• Ten years of recent design experience (within the last 15 years) in the nuclear or chemical process industry
• Working knowledge of NEC, IES, NFPA, IEEE, and OSHA requirements
• Experience using software (preferably ETAP) to generate electrical system calculations.
• Candidate must be able to perform weekly field walk-downs of the job site for the engineering work being performed. These walk-downs may involve construction sites with uneven surfaces and work in progress, walking for over half a mile, climbing ladders to access remote areas, and dressing in protective clothing and environments where a respirator is required.
• Proficient in using MicroStation 2D Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) software. (preferred)
• Previous SRS Design Engineering or DOE facility experience (preferred)
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” security clearance.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). The work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute unpaid lunch.
Area Security Access:
The candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” security clearance. An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. After the award, the selected candidate will be notified when to apply for a clearance based on specific work assignments. Candidates who have possessed an active DOE clearance (“L” or “Q”) within the past two years are preferred.
OLH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OLH, Inc. ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Svetlana Schel at 706-922-5014. Persons with hearing and speech-impairments can contact OLH, Inc. by emailing email@example.com.
Please note: We do not accept resume submission from third-party paid recruiting sources.