[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Senior Structural Engineer- Lynchburg, VA
Full Time On site
The company provides design for industrial, municipal, education, commercial and residential projects. This is an employee stock owned company that has been in business 40 + years.
• Professional Engineer (PE) license
• B.S. in Engineering
• Expertise in AutoCAD and Revit desired.
• Relocation assistance may be provided depending on experience.
• Structural engineering through each step of a project from analysis, design, planning and scheduling, construction, startup, and operations.
• Prepare and review technical drawings, specifications, and calculations for structural integrity and compliance with codes regulations and industry standards.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team including strong technical writing skills for preparing reports and documentation.