Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
NES is a Leading Staffing Provider to the Energy Industry. We specialize in providing Skilled Labor to a variety of OEM's and Service providers to support planned and emergent Turbine/Generator outages. We are currently looking for Millwrights with experience repairing Dresser Rand equipment to join our team for a project in Canada (specifically the Edmonton area). If you are interested please send your resume to Michael Mainieri @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be a Canadian Citizen.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds, as required to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to read and interpret equipment manufacturing drawings, shop sketches, etc.
- Proficient use of PMI's; IE mic's gauges, etc.
- Working knowledge of Dresser Rand reciprocating and rotating compressors.
- 5 years of related experience, or a combination of formal and on the job training.
- Personal tooling for general repair use.
71 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.