Sr RCT/ALARA Technician (25412)
Posted by: BHI Energy <Tricia.Cusimano@bhienergy.com> on October 13, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02188
ALARA Specialist support
Seeking ALARA Specialist resume's for work in Canada.
The ALARA Specialist services include the following:
• Review the RP Oversight service plans, and provide feedback/recommendations on how the peak staff resourcing can be supplied;
• Incorporate any industry operating experience on how to improve on efficiencies with providing the services;
• Review the training and High Hazard plans of the various DR Projects and provide recommendations on improvements, incorporating industry best practice and experience;
• Attend the Radiological High Hazard training of the various DR Projects and provide recommendations on improvements, incorporating industry best practice and experience;
• Provide Radiological High Hazard oversight to the various DR Projects; and
• At the completion of the Radiological High Hazard portion of each DR Project, prepare an ALARA lessons learned report.
The assignment is planned for a 4 on 4 off, 12 hours per day, both day and nights, schedule. Static or rotating shifts may be involved, but not yet decided. The duration of the assignment is expected to mobilization in September 2017 with assignment ending in late January or early February 2018, these position assignments should be reoccurring every 6 months after completion.
266 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.