[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 484185
Posted By: Power Services Group
Posted On: 2018-11-04 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Millwright] Combustion Turbine Mechanic/Millwright
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Equitorial Guinea
Country: Equatorial Guinea
Power Services Group is currently accepting resumes for experienced Combustion Turbine Mechanics/Millwrights for a project overseas in 2019.
Position Summary: Works under the general supervision of Foreman who make assignments verbally or in writing. Possess above average knowledge, skills, and abilities in the maintenance, disassembly, repairing and reassembly of Gas Turbine Compressors. Demonstrates the ability to complete most tasks with minimal supervision including: mechanic, welder, pipefitter, rigger and fabricator.
Minimum Qualifications: Possess a valid US driver license, passport, and Transportation Workers Identification Credentials (TWIC) card. Preferably has 4 plus years of experience working on Gas turbines and or similar rotating equipment.
Drug Test Required: Yes
Background Check: Yes
Safety Orientation: Yes, completion of 11 training courses required
• Knowledge of major and routine maintenance and repairs of Frame 5 and higher GE Gas Turbines.
• Proficient in the disassembly, overhaul, reassembly, and installation of gas turbines, barrel compressor and related equipment.
•Knowledge of inspection of equipment such as: journals and thrust bearings, oil deflectors, turbine bolting, turbine shells, nozzle and diaphragms, packing, hydrogen seal assembly, controls, stop valves, turbine oil system.
• Knowledge of precision measurements equipment (micrometers, dial calipers, dial indicators, feeler gauges) and the ability to use within accuracy of 0.003 inches and the ability to perform accurate data collection, read and interpret equipment drawings to determine proper tolerances, alignments, assembly procedures, and fabrication of components.
• Knowledge of PSG and industry safety practices, policies, and rules & regulations, including the ability to operate crane and conduct rigging operations, operate forklifts and scissor lifts, in accordance with established safety guidelines.
• Ability to lead one or two assigned tasks in a manner that will ensure your own safety and the safety of others. Maintaining equipment, tools and work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
• Perform prolonged physical activities such as standing, walking, climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling, twisting, and lifting and carrying objects frequently weighing up to and occasionally over 25 pounds.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
363 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.