Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: Saudi Arabia
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Supervise construction efforts to ensure compliance with project design, specifications, and schedule.
• Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance (interpretation of drawings, construction methods recommendations, etc. as required).
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Implement and maintain Site Specific Safety Plan and Project Quality Control Plan.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Shall have a minimum five years of experience on U.S. DoD construction projects.
• Shall have a minimum ten years of on-site construction experience.
• Shall have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Work experience within the CENTCOM Area of Operations and/or Gulf Cooperation Council states is required. Work experience in Saudi Arabia is preferred.
• Thorough knowledge on-site construction (earthworks, structural concrete, steel erection, paving, utility rough-in and finishes, etc.); craft agreements, jurisdiction, cost control schedules and safety required.
• Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
• Solid computer experience (Microsoft Office Suite, Primavera Project Planner, etc.)
• Able to obtain and maintain a U.S. DoD security clearance.
149 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.