[Scheduler] Long term Overseas employment opportunities
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kwajalein Atoll located in the Marshall Islands
Start date: ASAP
Duration 1-year contract with possible extension
Rotation 4 months on and 2 weeks off.
Tax free status after 330 days
Bonuses/Company pays for housing and food.
50hr + work weeks.
Current US Passport preferred.
Project Management & Controls Manager
In support of the Project Management team, the Project Scheduler provides timely and accurate cost and schedule control support to maximize project profitability on assigned projects/contracts. Providing data and analysis to various administrative units within the Company, the Project Scheduler holds personal responsibility and individual authority (as established by the Company) in the accurate and properly documented scheduling as follows:
1. Develop detailed engineering and construction schedules with construction management and estimating for proposals and awarded projects.
2. Conduct weekly project progress reviews with Project Managers and staff; make adjustments to schedules as necessary.
3. Preparation of various project reports, such as 3 Week Look Ahead, Network Diagram, and Monthly Schedule and Invoice Submittal.
4. Develop resources and cost load schedules and Schedule of Prices.
5. Prepare revenue projection from cost loaded schedules
6. Perform tasks required to maintain baseline and working project schedules. This includes incorporating contract modifications, collecting and, reviewing progress data.
7. Create recovery and Time Impact schedules as required.
8. Insure all planning and scheduling activities such as schedule development, updates progress reporting and problem analysis activities comply with company and client requirements.
9. Notify construction management when schedule/resource/cost impacts are identified.
10. Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of reports.
11. Support supervision through preparation and maintenance of forecasts and schedules to reflect most current plans/requirements.
12. Interface with other departments to provide/gather scheduling data for items such as contract modification, bid comparisons, procurement, new work item estimates, resolution of potential schedule/work problems, and Requests for Equitable Adjustments.
13. Assist the Project Controls Manager in the development and implementation of project control standards and procedures.
14. Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
At least 5 years experience using Primavera 6 software, progressive work experience in construction and projects, 5 years scheduling. Experience in public speaking. Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
Ability to rapidly learn and apply other
applications/techniques such as, Earned Value Management, and WinEstimator. Must
be a business oriented person and have the ability to systematically troubleshoot and solve
College Degree, Cost Controlling Experience, Government contracting/USACE experience (international)
“San Juan Construction, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all Employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status established by law. San Juan Construction complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company conducts business. This EEO policy applies to all decisions including, but not be limited to the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; selection for training, including apprenticeship; and to all other terms and conditions of employment.”