[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks an experienced Project Engineer.
• Ensure project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and support overall construction schedule
• Provide technical support for construction effort including participation in construction planning and design; interpretation of design; application of construction methods; resolution and documentation of design conflicts; constructability reviews, review of product data submittals
• Develop, implement and administer project engineering procedures and other work controlling documents.
• Represent company, project and/or department during A/E, client and project management meetings, including keeping and distributing meeting minutes.
• Interface all on-site departments as required to resolve problems, ensure quality of construction, etc. in support of overall project schedule
• Provide support on preconstruction activities, including subcontractors, purchase orders and procurement
• Provide support for post-design construction submittals and requests for information
• Other duties as assigned
• Four year engineering or construction related degree or equivalent technical training and related experience
• Working knowledge of construction engineering technology, codes, standards, etc
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Prolog, CAD, Primavera, RMS3 and Contract Manager
• Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
• Ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance is a Plus
Position based in Colorado Springs area with some domestic travel likely and overseas travel potential.