[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks a Site Superintendent for a project located in Saudi Arabia / GCC Region.
Provide overall on-site technical supervision and resource scheduling for building and site works in Saudi Arabia and/or GCC Region.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Experience in site and building supervision
• Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts and subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and on-schedule execution of construction.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Implement Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Participate as active member of Project Quality Control Team.
• Coordinate with on-site employees and subcontractors.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• Ten years of supervisory field experience with building construction and large earthworks construction.
• Minimum of 10 years construction management and/or craft supervision experience in new building construction and site work with experience in all construction disciplines.
• Knowledge, skills and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards.
• Resume shall indicate area of expertise (e.g. civil, structural, materials, finishes, etc.)
• Work experience in the Middle East is required. Experience in GCC/Saudi Arabia is preferred.
• Computer experience (Excel, Word, Primavera)