[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PIC Group is currently seeking a Coal Plant Commissioning and Operations Expert for 2 years in Pakistan.
***Start date is January 2021!
***Lignite Coal exp is Required!
Working with the largest Independent Power Producer in Pakistan with self O&M capacity in the Utilities Industry in Pakistan.
We are looking for someone who has 15 plus years post qualification experience, with majority of years in Power Plant Operations at a Coal based thermal power plant. Experience on Lignite Coal and experience on Alstom CFB Boilers with GE Turbines will be preferred.
1) Assist enabling the transition of a team (who is well versed in RFO based Power Generation) into Coal (lignite) based Power Generation.
2) Review the methodology and facilitate the entire learning process of our Power Plant’s Operations & Maintenance team.
3) Provide expert advice and correct the understanding of the Team while studying technical document.
4) Advise on the optimization and maximum utilization of all kind of resources for the efficient operations of CFB boiler.
5) Utilize his professional networking to assist for getting expert services for any specific domain.
Strong communication skill Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to thrive in complex situations.
• Able to demonstrate Proactiveness and aptitude to learn and share knowledge.
• Able to show Confidence and Inspire others.
• Strong personal and professional Ethics.
Trouble shooting and fault analysis.
• Competence development.
• Communication with relevant stake holders within and outside company.
• Operations Management.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.