[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Description Summary:
Position will be supporting Security, Detection and Automation division.
The Field Service Technician will be required to provide advanced technological, repair and troubleshooting support with total customer satisfaction in mind. This individual must demonstrates strong electronic repair troubleshooting skills and knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must be able to respond to emergency and non-scheduled calls for service on a daily basis within established response time goals.
* Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction at assigned sites / locations.
* Foster positive customer relations and a high degree of customer satisfaction by communicating effectively with customers.
* Installs, repairs and maintains equipment in the field; provides customer training as required.
* Completes all scheduled maintenance within required deadlines.
* Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely basis
* Order, install, and return parts and manages repair parts cycle time
* Maintains an accurate inventory of parts and tools.
* Reviews all logs and maintenance tracking systems for open issues and prepares formal reports to customers as necessary.
* Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
* Assesses product/equipment performance based on field support data; recommends modifications or improvements.
* Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
* Maintains clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written
* Travel, overtime and work hours other than Monday-Friday may be required.
*Must be willing to submit to a drug and background check*
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.