[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc.
Provide overall on-site technical supervision and resource scheduling on US Government construction projects.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, specifications, schedule and budget.
• Maintain responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, supply chain, etc.).
• Maintain responsibility for productivity of crafts and subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and execution of the project.
• Provide technical assistance (interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc.) as required.
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Lead in cooperation with the Site Safety Health Officer to ensure that the works are executed in accordance with the Site Safety Health Plan.
• Lead is cooperation with the Quality Control Manager to ensure that the works are executed in accordance with the project Quality Control Plan.
• Coordinate with Owner representatives and maintain solid working relationship with the various project stakeholders.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• Minimum of ten years of on-site supervisory construction experience required.
• Minimum of five years of on-site supervisory construction experience on Department of Defense and/or Department of State projects is required,
• International experience on U.S. Government projects is required.
• United States citizenship is beneficial.
• Able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
• Resume shall indicate area of expertise (e.g. civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, architectural, materials, finishes, etc.)